The Business Research Company’s global market reports are now updated with the latest market sizing information for the year 2023 and forecasted to 2032
— The Business Research Company
LONDON, GREATER LONDON, UK, October 6, 2023 /EINPresswire.com/ — The G-protein coupled receptors market is projected to reach $3.83 billion in 2027, with a 6.6% CAGR, per TBRC’s ” G-Protein Coupled Receptors Global Market Report 2023.”
The G-protein coupled receptors market growth is attributed to increasing cancer prevalence, with North America expected to dominate. Major players include Pfizer, Roche, AbbVie, Bayer, Novartis, Sanofi, Bristol-Myers Squibb, AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline, Danaher, Takeda, Eli Lilly, and Merck KGaA.
G-Protein Coupled Receptors Market Segments
• By Product: Cell Lines, Detection Kits, Cell Culture Reagents, Ligands
• By Assay: CAMP Functional Assays, Calcium Functional Assays, ß-Arrestin Functional Assays, Radioligand Binding and GTP?S Functional Assays, Internalization Assays, Trafficking Assays
• By Applications: Cancer Research, CNS Research, Metabolic Research, Cardiovascular Research, Inflammation Research, Respiratory Research, Other Applications
• By Geography: The global G-protein coupled receptors market is segmented into North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Learn More On The Market By Requesting A Free Sample (Includes Graphs And Tables):
G-protein coupled receptors refer to a kind of membrane receptor also known as seven-(pass)-transmembrane receptors. These are present in the cell membrane and are in charge of binding extracellular chemicals and sending signals from these substances to an intracellular molecule. GPCRs are the largest family of membrane proteins and mediate most cellular responses to hormones and neurotransmitters, and being responsible for vision, olfaction, and taste.
Read More On The Global G-Protein Coupled Receptors Market Report At:
The Table Of Content For The Market Report Include:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Characteristics
3. G-Protein Coupled Receptors Market Trends And Strategies
4. G-Protein Coupled Receptors Market – Macro Economic Scenario
5. G-Protein Coupled Receptors Market Size And Growth
27. Market Competitor Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Market
29. Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Browse Through More Similar Reports By The Business Research Company:
3D Cell Culture Technologies Global Market Report 2023
Cell Based Assays Global Market Report 2023
Stem Cell Manufacturing Global Market Report 2023
About The Business Research Company
The Business Research Company has published over 3000+ detailed industry reports, spanning over 3000+ market segments and 60 geographies. The reports draw on 1,500,000 datasets, extensive secondary research, and exclusive insights from interviews with industry leaders.
Global Market Model – Market Intelligence Database
The Global Market Model, The Business Research Company’s flagship product, is a market intelligence platform covering various macroeconomic indicators and metrics across 60 geographies and 27 industries. The Global Market Model covers multi-layered datasets that help its users assess supply-demand gaps.
Check out our:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model